This page is specifically about corrections to existing data. For additional information on how FIRST
Robotics Competition receives and processes data, please see
From time to time, data is inadvertently published that contains errors. FIRST has procedures in place to update this information when applicable.
Please review the criteria below, and if applicable, contact FIRST to initiate the request.
For information on how we collect and process data, please click the "Data" link below.
accepts corrections to data that meet criteria such as:
- GDPR Requests (which should be initiated by calling FIRST)
- Misspellings of award winners of "Person" awards, such as Dean's List
- Missing team affiliations on a Dean's List or Woodie Flowers Award
does not accept corrections to data such as:
- Score of a match, assignment of penalties or Ranking Points
- Team Season Information (instead, see the Team Data section above)
- Removal of a team affiliation from a "Person" award
- Events which occurred prior to the 2006 Season
- Addition/modification of an award based on "scanned" or paper copies of past event materials
Not all categories will be covered by the above criteria. If you believe a correction to be necessary, but it is not explicitly covered
in the above two categories, please contact FIRST for additional information
Please only submit data corrections that meet the adjustment criteria!
Submitting a Correction:
Corrections that meet the above criteria should be submitted to FIRST
- The request should be submitted via email to firstroboticscompetitionteams[at]firstinspires.org
The email address initiating the request must be Lead Mentor 1 or Lead Mentor 2 of the affected Team
If the change affects a "Person" award, the request must be initiated from the email
address matching the Person's firstinspires.org profile
- The subject of the email must contain, at a minimum, "FRC Events Data Correction"
The body of the email should contain the necessary supporting documentation and a clear description of the issue
for which the data correction is being requested.
will review all submitted requests, but please be aware that there is no guaranteed response time, and not
all requests will be accepted/implemented.